Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gee, my hair smells terrible*

I do not have dandruff.

But I read somewhere online that dandruff shampoo is really good for your hair and scalp in general and should be used once every week or two. Since everything on the internet is true, I bought some Neutrogena T-gel and used it this morning. I don't doubt this stuff is good for hair but holy stink-fest. I nearly gagged in the shower at the smell of this stuff. But I figured I could endure it for as long as it takes to lather and rinse (no repeating here). Too bad the smell lingers. I tried moussing and spraying my hair with heavily-scented products to try and banish the stench but all I can smell is that nasty shampoo!! My head smells like moth balls. Gross!

I apologize to anyone who smells my head today and says to themself, "Katie must have been rolling around in moth balls again". Please forgive me!




* For pop culture reference, see the source of all knowledge: wikipedia.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't use that garbage! My brother used to when we were teenagers and it's pretty much like putting tar in your hair. Ugh!

    Dillon uses Head and Shoulders and his hair smells nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I grew up with that crap (thanks mom) and to this day I absolutely REFUSE to use any dandruff shampoos... but unfortunately, David uses them... and he always ends up smelling like a wet dog after the shower.. so annoying!

    ReplyDelete