Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hair cut.

Realizing my hair hasn't been short since I took the bar exam (5 years ago!), and with the long hot summer starting, I got the strong urge to chop off my hair. And I gave in this time. I'm quite happy with my decision, thank you.


Sad- my hair once on my head now on the floor. Look how curly it is! I should really let my natural curl do its thing more often.



Not a great picture of me but the promised "after" pic, in the cute salon where I get to feel pretty every 6 or 7 weeks. 'Hair Do' in Gilbert by the awesome Casey, to give the proper plug. ;)


After my hair appointment I met my visiting teacher at the temple grounds to enjoy the surprisingly cool weather. It really was gorgeous outside. It was so nice to walk around and see all the brides and grooms having their pictures taken. One bride had on a mid-calf length dress with green shoes and a green sash. Very unique and very cute!


I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get anything but perfect pictures of the temple. It's just too beautiful.



I like to scope out the brides whenever I'm at the temple to make sure no one is wearing my dress. A big fear I'm having is that my style of dress will suddenly get trendy. I doubt this will happen because it's fairly different from the current trends, but you never know.... I will be one unhappy girl if that happens. It's not returnable but more importantly, I LOVE it. I fully intend on wearing it eventually.

2 comments:

  1. You do have the prettiest dress of them all, Katie! :) Nothing compares. Sadly, I have to admit that when I see pictures of myself wearing it at the bridal shop, I wish it were mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will wear that dress someday soon! I love your new hair; you remind me of Mandy Moore (is that right? The actress/singer?)

    ReplyDelete