Sunday, July 5, 2009

Catching up and a new haircut.

I know, I fell behind on my blogging. I've been sick for the better part of the last two weeks and have spent a good portion of that time either sleeping or whining to myself as I lay on the couch watching tv. Blogging takes too much brain power and I have been zapped. But my health is slowly returning (out, evil virus!) and thank goodness for that.

One thing I twittered about but failed to mention here is that while in Utah, all my hopes and dreams came true (in other words I got a haircut from the lovely and talented Kate)! Never mind the fact that I had just gotten a drastic cut a mere 4 weeks or so ago, but that's not important. What's important is that my hair is now even shorter and spunkier! I love to be spunky. Since I was having too much fun at the July 4th BBQ to take ANY pictures, I'm kinda glad I took these few pics of my hair so I have at least that much to document the day with.*




* I'm aware of the fact that this is not grammatically correct sentence structure. Deal with it. If I said "I'm kinda glad I took these few pics of my hair so I have at least that much with which to document the day" I would sound kind of ridiculous.**

** But I'm too prideful to let a purposeful grammatical error go by without acknowledging it.***

*** Maybe that makes me more ridiculous in the long run...

2 comments:

  1. Cute haircut... May I ask why it is you regularly take hair photos in your car? Just seems a rather random spot for hair photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! I think it's because when I'm rushed or just forget, I will usually remember while I'm driving to wherever I'm going and so I just take my picture in the car.

    (all good bloggers carry their camera around everywhere!) :)

    ReplyDelete