Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hoover Dam or alien construction site? You decide.

On my way to Utah I drove through the Hoover Dam at night, which I learned is a fabulous time to do it. It used to be a quick drive but in the last few years Hoover Dam has become a nightmare time-sucker! Going through at night was a breeze.

I tried to get some pictures of the highway being built over the dam which honestly looked pretty freaky! It looked more to me like some aliens are up to no good, possibly building some sort of lair disguised as a highway bridge? I'll believe it's a highway when I see it...

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I know it's pretty freaky looking--the last time we went through Hoover Dam (forever ago it seems) they had built those ginormous towers and it looked otherworldly even then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a alien site. Didn't you watch the first Transformers movie/documentary? They built the dam to house giant alien robots. And yes I do wear tin foil hats occasionally. Jk.

    ReplyDelete