Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We missed you, Maury and Carol, et. al.!

I heart my family.  Big.
Saturday we had dinner at Cracker Barrell in Glendale.  I finally met my newest nephew and he's super cute! (like anyone expects any less)  If only Maury and Carol were there it would have been more perfecter.  Yep I said that.

I'm starting to get sentimental about our little Nora getting married.  Sniff, sniff.














Apparently I scare babies.....

And babies scare Nora.....

(Good, you should be scared....for a while...lol)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for missing me. I miss all of you all the time.

    You made me LOL with "And babies scare Nora"...haha. I like the pic too of you & Diane distracted off to the left while Burke is looking straight at the camera. You adults with your short attention spans...

    Fun pics all...

    ReplyDelete