Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy birthday Emily! Yee-haw!



Dear Emily, inexplicably dressed like it's the dead of winter, turned 25 [again- how many times again I shall not disclose] a couple of weeks ago. She celebrated by going sky-diving a few months ago. (I think she's crazy, but this is coming from someone who has not shampoo'ed their hair in over a month) We celebrated by having a delightful dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Remind me never to have a birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse because I really don't want to sit on a saddle in the middle of the restaurant while all the servers sing me a weird birthday song and all my friends coerce me into striking poses. But that's what birthdays are for, aren't they?

Love you Emily!!

3 comments:

  1. My sister works at Texas. Which one did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stapley and the 60..... is that the one she works at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! (I feel so famous!)

    ReplyDelete