Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This time, we didn't even plan it!

We own so many of the same clothes, we knew it was inevitable. If only K-Bad had worn a white shirt. It would have been a hundred times awesomer.

I guess this is a good time to tell the switching pants story, which I know you've been dying to hear ever since this post. One day, finding myself in a mini-predicament, I had a conversation with K-Bad that went something like this:

Me: Hey, I have a weird question for you.

K-Bad: Yeah?

Me: What size is your skirt?

K-Bad: I think it's a 4.

Me: Perfect. Hey, I have an even weirder question for you.

K-Bad:
Yeah?

Me: Can I switch my pants for your skirt?

K-Bad: Ohhhhhhh kayyyyyy.... sure.

Me: YOU ROCK!


My predicament was that I wanted to go to the temple after work but I had worn pants that day. It wouldn't have been the end of the world to go home and change, but I really didn't want to have to do that. K-Bad and I are pretty much the same size so seeing that she was wearing a skirt that day gave me this brilliant idea. Thanks to K-Bad for being a good sport and though she was confused by me, even after I explained why I needed to wear a skirt, she was kind enough to switch with me. :)

What's even funnier is how the switch went down. We each went into an office while Maria, our helper, gave K-Bad my pants and gave me her skirt. It's nice to have friends who support my religious practices even while thinking I'm a total weirdo! They're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment