Sunday, November 8, 2009

Haunted House! (this is the best I could get)


Crappy picture, huh?  I bet you can't even tell what it is.  Well this explains why I don't really have any pictures from the haunted house: there was so much dirt in the air that this is how the pictures came out!  And it was too dark not to use a flash.  So, no pictures.  And it also explains why I left feeling like my lungs were filled with dirt and why my throat hurt the next morning.

But enough complaining... while I have been to scarier haunted houses, I can't lie, this one had me pretty freaked out.  The best part though was LeeAnn practically clawing me everytime she got scared and the guys trying to make us go first (but no such luck) and, of course, the birth canal!   LOL.  No haunted house will ever be the same without one. Or two.

Check out how dirty my feet were when we got back to the car.....gross.  It took a while to get all the dirt off my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment