Sunday, November 15, 2009

National Adoption Day

I thought this was interesting....in the Arizona State Bar e-newsletter ("eLegal"), this is what they wrote in a blip about Adoption Day in Maricopa County:
"On Nov. 21, the Saturday before Thanksgiving, a record-setting 292 kids will join their forever families on National Adoption Day."
Kinda cool, huh?  I thought only LDS used that term. :)  Of course, all families can be forever, and these wonderful families will get that opportunity at some point.  I love adoption!
                                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. I'm constantly torturing Conrad by, when I'm feeling affectionate toward him, saying, "I'm so glad we're married for time and all eternity." He says, "NO we're not! We're not in the church and I want to have my adventures in the afterlife!"

    ReplyDelete