Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why it's weird I saw that white rabbit this morning....



No, David didn't hack into my blog.  I did in fact have my own animal sighting.  And I was in fact Alice in Wonderland tonight for Halloween.  Sadly I didn't see the white rabbit again the rest of the day!  That darn thing...

More pictures to come. But I wanted to end the agonizing suspense. :)



(if you look closely you can see my knee is taped.  I don't want to hear any "I told you so's" but my knee started bothering me this week- that's what I get for announcing I'm running the marathon)(not that it's going to stop me.  Nothing will.)

6 comments:

  1. You make the cutest, most perfect Alice! That's great! And didn't you do it all with stuff you found in a thrift shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costume. And that is really crazy about the white rabbit. Did you yell out in your Alice accent, "Oh Mr. Rabbit!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute costume! So yeah, where did you find it--really from a thrift shop? Good finds! I just read both Alice books this past summer. It was a little weirder than I expected, but still good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is quite peculiar! But I love your costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! Yes I did make my costume out of two dresses I found at Good Will. I walked in having no idea what I was going to do and found those dresses right next to each other and that was that! I just shortened the blue dress and then added in some of the fabric I cut off the bottom to make it wider, then made the white dress into an apron. I had to buy the fluffy petticoat.


    Of course it wasn't Thumper, since I didn't dress like Bambie! :)

    ReplyDelete