Saturday, November 7, 2009

True Food


A couple weeks ago LeeAnn and I went to this yummy place at the Biltmore called True Food.  The food is organic and fresh and I am a huge fan of it!  The food was also was very pretty (as well as tasty) and sadly I didn't get a picture of my salad but I did get a picture of my totally fun drink, which was honeydew, lime, and fresh mint.  All I could really taste was the honeydew but I still liked it.  I would definitely hit this place up again!  (even though LeeAnn thinks she gave the impression we were lesbians because she got there first and said her "girlfriend" was coming to meet her, and it just seemed like a restaurant that lesbians would love)(not that I stereotype at all).

2 comments:

  1. lol i love the biltmore!
    anyone should be proud to be mistaken as your lesbo girlfriend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, Dillon works right by the Biltmore. I'll have to try this with him!

    ReplyDelete