Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 4

This photo is interesting for a few reasons:

1. I didn't realize how red my low-lights are! Maybe it's the lighting, or maybe my hair is really that red.

2. I might have overdone it a tad on the cornstarch because I can see it in the front of my hair from this angle....oh well. Maybe people just thought I've been rolling around in my attic and got some dust in my hair. No, I'd rather it just look like cornstarch. I'll be rinsing it tonight or tomorrow morning for sure.

3. SHINY! :D

2 comments:

  1. You're only on Day 4? Why does it seem like everyone else's No-Poo days are flying by at lightning speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'm on day six and I've bs/vin twice... getting tired of the vinegar in my eyes... thinking about softening up the potion a bit.

    ReplyDelete