Sunday, June 14, 2009

I finally scanned some old pictures.

This is probably my favorite of the bunch- my 3rd birthday with my favorite cousin "Big Katie". (of course I am "little Katie")
This blue dress is one of the ones I posted here...
Carol, you look just like Anthony here! Crazy:
Don't be jealous of my outfit:
Who wouldn't want to run wild through the Lincoln Memorial?
I never did update the teeny tiny clothing thread with pictures, and by now they would just be buried so....I'm posting them here.

**I've just been informed that the picture of me running is actually at the Jefferson Memorial. I should have known that since Lincoln is sitting in a giant chair, not standing...Boo on me!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics. There are a whole bunch of really cute pics of us at the Lincoln Memorial...guess we were having an exceptionally cute day (and Mom/Daddy conveniently remembered to bring a camera, ha.)

    And yeah, I do sometimes see a bit of myself in Anthony. Do you remember that big photo of me that used to hang in Grandpa's office at Raytheon? Grandma gave it to me and I look SO much the same as Anthony in that photo it's crazy!

    What's really crazy to me though is how much David & Melissa's girls look so much like me & you! Their coloring and everything...that's weird-crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Carol about the coloring... even more so though are Katie's chubby little cheeks - that close up looks like a mesh between Nola and Bub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That pink jumper that you were wearing in that picture is totally in style again! LOL! Cute pictures Katie. You were a beautiful little girl. You grew up and became gorgeous. : )

    Ahhhh.... wasn't that sweet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete