Sunday, September 20, 2009

An award for me!! I feel so special!

I'm a little late in formally accepting my award here, but (again) I had a truly heinous week.  This was truly one of the bright spots though...




Sweet Amy, writer of My LaLa Land, nominated my blog for this award. :D   Seriously, it made me smile!  Still does. Thanks Amy!!


And now I must pass on the smiles.  In nominating others for this award I'm of course a little biased toward my love for adoption-related blogs (at least for the first two):


Jessa- The Site for Birthmothers by Birthmothers- Jessa does a great job of bringing fellow birthmothers together and giving us a chance to answer questions and speak out and to promote birthmother events and activities.


Liz- Our Little Family- Liz is an open book about her feelings and always has uplifting things to say, even during her greatest trials.  She's also a good friend of mine. :)


EmilyFabulous and Loving It- Emily is both hilarious and interesting.  And a great wakeboarder!  When I really need to laugh I'll go to this post in particular.  Love ya, Emily.


So to my nominations, here's what you do next:


*Accept and post the award to your blog
*Link to the person from whom you received it 

*Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement. (Like Amy I only did 3, maybe we should just formally change it to 3)
*Let them know they have been chosen for this award

1 comment:

  1. cute blog, looking forward to reading it in detail! ~desha

    ReplyDelete