Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here piggy piggy!

Saturday morning after my run in Granada Park, I met up with Jen, LeeAnn, and Christine at Bacon in Scottsdale.  Sadly the breakfast club is getting broken up, thanks to Bryan soon stealing Jen away from us forever!*  So we had to get in at least one more Saturday morning breakfast.

*In the form of marriage- they aren't actually going away but we all know we will never see each other anymore: this is a sad fact of life.

I agonized over whether to get the $4 hot chocolate.  No, I wasn't cold at all (that is apparently the natural question that follows), it just sounded really good. But $4 good?  It reminded me of this scene in Pulp Fiction which you probably shouldn't watch because it has vulgar language (is there a scene in Pulp Fiction that doesn't?).  But there, I warned you properly.  Yes, I got the hot chocolate.  Yes, it was pretty freaking good, though maybe not $4 good. ;)

Photobucket

No one bothered to tell me it was 'show your BYU spirit' day so I was the only one not wearing BYU gear!  Though I did watch most of the game later that day so that should make up for it.  Where the Dbacks shame and disappoint (see following post), the Cougars are doing amazing so far!!  Truly amazing.  I'm so proud.

Photobucket

There was a guy in a pig suit walking around outside the restaurant holding a sign and LeeAnn was determined to get a picture with him.  It was kind of hilarious how determined she was!  Here she is flagging the guy down, all the way at the end of the street.

Photobucket

He wasn't a very fast pig.  But that's okay...

Photobucket

Finally we got our photo with the pig. :)

Photobucket

It was a fun morning with some fun girls, and some really yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment