Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Farrah!!

Yes, I know she's the dead one.  But let's not look at it that way.
Let's all agree that out of the three Charlie's Angels, Farrah was everyone's favorite.  She was the star.  You know it's true!
As I said, and as you can see, I'm the Farrah:  (okay so maybe it has something to do with me being blonde, but I still think I'm the star!)(my humility is astounding)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maria gave me bunny ears out of pure jealousy!
Photobucket

Now why is it that my girl is so scantily clad, but the other ones aren't?  A see-through shirt?  Really?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Are you wondering what this was all about?  To celebrate one year of the Juvenile Public Defender being our very own separate office, (and doing quite well thank you very much) we had a lunch to celebrate and Chris made us all these awesome awards.  Maria, K-Bad, and I won the Charlie's Angels awards, which is better than the Three Stooges, which frankly is what I would have expected.  If only we all carried guns in real life...

1 comment:

  1. So *that's* the story behind the barbie box in the office. Funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete