Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where oh where do I begin?

The trouble with getting really behind on blogging is deciding whether to go back to where I left off or starting with the most recent and then going backwards....  That way at least I'm caught up on the present even if I don't get all the posts done tonight.  Yes I think I will do the latter.

Also, this is my sneak-a-licious way of burying this particular post so that only my most dedicated readers will see it.  (evil laugh)

So you know how I said I have a crush on this guy?  Well, I have a much bigger crush on this guy: (it helps that I actually know him)(never mind that this is a heinous picture of me)

Photobucket


His name is Mike.  He's nice.  The end. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, he is nice.

    And that is NOT a heinous picture, Katie. Because I took it. So it's at least decent. Right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? You can't drop bombshells on me like this (and you should know I always read your entire blog...burying posts does not work on me.) Ok, before I overreact, all you said was that you liked him, or had a big crush anyway. Keep me up-to-date on these things--after all, I'm pregnant and oversensitive. Not fair that I live so far away and don't ever get to meet these potential suitors to grant my approval. He passes the cute test though. : ) (I should've known something was up, you've been far too quiet not only here but FB & Twitter too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Jenna, the heinousness was all my doing, despite your best efforts! Okay I will give you "decent". Decent enough to put on my blog anyway.

    Carol I promise to keep you updated to the best of my ability. :) :) It would help if you'd come visit AZ so you could grant your approval in person!! Feel free to do that anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete