Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lacy's Baby Shower

Thanks to Dave for trading Saturday back-up with me so I could go to my sister-in-law Lacy's baby shower on Aug. 22nd!  (and it was not really a fair trade; that Saturday ended up being crazy and the day I took in return, well I didn't even have to go in.  Sorry Dave)

It was at Olive Garden so while the room they gave us was about 150 degrees, at least the food was deelish.  It was really fun to see everyone.  And luckily Burke made his appearance only a few days later!

Theora writing her name on her name tag all by herself (don't help me, mom!!!).  She did an impressively good job!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Carly had recently woken up from a nap and still wasn't sure about any of us... the smiles finally came a little later.
Photobucket

It's a boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Theora the elder, a.k.a. Grandma Shelley and I.  I think this one needs to be framed.
Photobucket

Some random shots from the shower...Lacy opening her presents.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gotta love these sparkly shoes!
Photobucket

Theora, modeling her lovely hairstyle by Yours Truly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment